Homeowners Insurance Companies reccomend that you have your roof assessed every 1 to 2 years. When was the last time you had your roof checked?
What is included in a Free Roof Maintenance Package?
- Repair Nail Pops
- Seal Pipe Boots
- Check all Roofing Accessories
- Emergency Tarping (if necessary)
- Repair Flashing Problems
- Sealing Oxidized Nail Heads
- Inspection of Chimney and Chimney Caps
- Inspect Slopes and Adjacent Walls
- Measure Thickness Gauge and Life of Shingles
- Seal Any Openings
- Apply Hydrophobic Membrane (as needed)
- Temporary Repair of Storm Damage Shingles
If your roof is in good shape we will give you a good bill of health including the estimated number of years remaining on your roof. This can be helpful in selling your home or for planning for future repairs or replacement.